More Legal Stuff
- Data Collection: We collect and store information you provide voluntarily, such as your name, email address, and other details submitted via forms or account registration.
- Data Usage: Your information is used solely for the purpose for which it was collected, such as processing orders, responding to inquiries, or personalizing your experience on our site.
- Security Measures: We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Third-Party Disclosure: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties without your explicit consent. However, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or servicing you.
- Email Communication: By providing your email address, you may receive periodic emails regarding your orders, updates, promotions, and related information. You can opt out at any time.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose information when required by law or to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
- Changes to Confidentiality Terms: We reserve the right to update or modify these confidentiality terms. Any changes will be posted on this page.
To remove your consent to cookies, click here.
This website is operated by Exposure Books in Geneva, Switzerland (referred to as "I", "Me", "Our", "We", or "Us"). As a customer of this service, you are a "User", "Visitor", or "You" under this agreement. The website or any service offered by us will be referred to as the "website" or "service". External services or integrations of this type will be referred to as "external provider" or "external service" applications.
Data we collect
Following standard procedures for the use of log files, these files automatically record visits when you visit the website, this may include information about your web browser, it may record some of the cookies installed on your device, IP address, ISP, time zone and time stamp, referring/exit pages, number of clicks. This information is used to analyse trends, administer this website, track users' movements around this website and gather demographic information, and is not linked to any personally identifiable information. In addition, when you browse the website, we may collect information about the sub-pages you visit.
We may also collect personal information about you, such as your name, organisation/company name, address, e-mail address or other personal data if you provide it to us when registering, purchasing, contacting us or in any other way. We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a desired service (for example, if you place an order through the website). We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also inform you why we collect it and how it will be used.
Sharing your personal information
In order to provide certain functionalities, we may use other third-party services such as payment and accounting providers or services, assistance or communication providers and other services. We reserve the right not to track how you interact with the services provided.
Cookies and tags
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation under European law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area.
If you are a European resident, we are the data controller of your data. You have the right to know how your personal information is processed and what we have collected about you and to request that this data be corrected, updated or deleted. In addition, please note that your information may be transferred outside Europe, including to Canada and the United States. Please contact us if you have any questions about your rights under the GDPR. For further information or complaints, please contact your local data protection authority.
We retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide you with the requested service or until you ask us to delete the information. The data we store is protected by commercially acceptable means against loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Customer passwords that we may store are stored in hashed form and the original password cannot be recovered.
Communication by e-mail
We may communicate with you by e-mail or telephone in response to your requests or send you announcements about services based on the personal information you provide. We may also use your personal information to send you updates and other promotional communications if we have received your consent. If you no longer wish to receive these e-mail updates, you may opt-out of receiving them at any time by following the instructions included in each communication. This is usually an "unsubscribe" link.
Links to other websites
Do not track
This website does not change its data collection and use practices when your browser sends the "Do Not Track" signal.
Transfer of activities
For any further information or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, you can contact us directly at the following address info(at)exposurebooks.com or send us a letter at the following postal address: Rue Jean-Violette 17 – 1205 Geneva – Switzerland.